Key Arizona 6100 UV High Vacuum Series printer features include:
- High Flow Vacuum producing up to 15 times the airflow of existing systems.
- New table with 250,000 air holes for maximum hold down.
- A productive pneumatic pin registration system for quickly and accurately loading boards.
- Oversized 8.1 × 10.5 foot maximum print area.
- Print speeds of up to 1,668 sq. ft. or 33 4′ x 8′ boards per hour with high print quality and density.
- Automated Printhead Maintenance System for “hands-free” cleaning of printheads
- VariaDot technology featuring award winning image quality, which is capable of producing sharp image detail and dense uniform solid colors.
- Built-in White Ink printing with the Arizona 6170 XTS.
- Introducing light magenta and light cyan inks to provide optimized print quality at high speeds.
Arizona 6100 High Flow Vacuum Series Corrugated & Plywood Printing
Printing on corrugate boards and plywood panels, which are never flat, is challenging. You’ve had two options: tape down boards to avoid damaging print heads or raise the carriage height and sacrifice print quality.
The Arizona® 6100 HFV series printers, with the innovative High Flow Vacuum, easily pulls down porous, warped substrates in the blink of an eye. Now you can successfully create challenging packaging, display, and interior décor applications like never before.
The Arizona 6100 High Flow Vacuum series was developed to streamline production of:
- Short Run Packaging
- Package Prototyping
- Temporary POP Displays
- Printed Plywood Panels