CANON OCÉ ARIZONA 365 GT UV FLATBED PRINTER
Arizona Large Format UV flatbed printers are all based on an Canon-developed platform that combines a true flatbed printer design and an optional separate, dedicated roll-to-roll capability.
Exceptional image quality on rigid and flexible media
Arizona series UV flatbed printers are quite simply a technology disruption: UV curable flatbed and roll-to-roll inkjet printers that deliver exceptional image quality to take display graphics to the next level. Use them to add new services by printing wide format photo-quality images on virtually any media imaginable. Take on work that was never before possible with lesser quality wide format printing systems. Arizona series flatbed printers give you endless opportunities to increase your display graphics revenue.
Key Arizona 365 GT large format flatbed printer features include:
- True stationary flatbed versatility and performance at an exceptional price
- Print speeds up to 377 square feet/hour
- Includes White ink capability for backlits or printing onto colored objects
- Roll Media Option available for true roll-to-roll capability
- VariaDot imaging technology for near-photographic results
- Instant switching between flatbed printing and optional roll-to-roll
The Canon Arizona 365 GT UV flatbed printer builds on the success of the award-winning Canon Océ Arizona printer series. This affordable model offers print modes designed to boost your productivity and deliver the application latitude to help you realize more signage and display business. With more than 6,000 systems sold to date, the Canon Arizona 365 GT printer proudly takes its place in the best selling series of UV flatbed printers in history!
• Near-photographic image quality
• Perfect text as small as 2 pt. in size,
• Piezoelectric inkjet using Océ VariaDot imaging technology; 2 printheads/color
• Océ IJC256 Black, Cyan, Magenta and Yellow UV curable inks packaged in two liter, quick-exchange ink bags
• White UV curable-ink packaged in a one liter, quick-exchange ink bag
• On-board ink degassing system for maximum jetting reliability