Powered by PrecisionCore line head inkjet technology
- Fast speeds for enhanced productivity — 75 ISO ppm† (black/color)
- Instant-Drying Inks — Print documents that are highlighter friendly as well as smudge, scratch, fade and water resistant.
- Wide-Format Prints Up to 13″ x 19″ — Print single or two-sided design layouts, spreadsheets and drawings up to 13″ x 19″.
- Automatic Two-Sided Scanning — Save time with auto-duplex scanning through the Auto Document Feeder
- 9″ Touchscreen — Intuitive, user-friendly 9″ color touchscreen
- Quality without compromise — advanced PrecisionCore technology and a stationary line head deliver both speed and professional-quality output
- Conserve energy — up to 50 percent lower power consumption than color lasers1
- Do more, with an intuitive user interface — scan to email or the cloud3 — all from a user-friendly 9″ touchscreen
- Manage your printer fleet and keep costs in check — compatible with third-party software solutions for managing usage limitations, user authentication and more
- Print from wherever business takes you — featuring Epson Connect™, with a full suite of mobile printing capabilities2
- Optional professional finisher — the perfect solution for stacking, stapling and more
- Expedite your workflow — 5,350-page maximum paper capacity4 (2,350 standard) for high-volume printing
- Make an impact while minimizing costs — professional, high-resolution output (600 x 2400 dpi) from a cost-effective network MFP
- Work smarter — dual-head, single-pass scanner simultaneously scans both sides of 2-sided documents at up to 110 ipm5
Designed for use exclusively with Epson cartridges*.
- Uses up to 50 percent less power than color lasers1
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product6
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner7