From print drivers and job submission software to neatly stacked and collated documents, you can depend on our solutions, developed to meet and exceed real world needs for decentralized environments with small to mid-sized CAD workgroups. Designed for CAD professionals, the Océ PlotWave 345 printing systems address end-to-end technical document workflow. For Full Product Demonstration, click here.
- The new Océ PlotWave 345 black and white printer, scanner and copier produces great looking all-weather-proof technical documents securely, cost-effectively and simply, allowing users to stay focused on their work.
- Professional output, including copying and scanning thanks to Océ image Logic and new Diazo copy mode
- Superior quality with 600 x 1200 dpi pico-technology for sharp details and smooth grey areas
- Excellent large format print efficiency, consistently producing 4 A1/D-size sheets per minute and one-fold folding
- Enhanced productivity with instant start-up and print using Océ Radiant fusing and more powerful Windows 8 POWERsync controller
- Increased flexibility with printing to and from cloud systems, USB sticks, mobile devices and now ‘scan to and print from’ Active Directory. Advanced Wave connectivity integrates with Océ and third party software
- Simple to use with the best-in-class Océ ClearConnect multi-touch user interface, now with uniFLOW
- Productive colour scanning, using new scan templates
- Improved security through FIPS compliant features and disk encryption
- Human friendly design, including silence in sleep mode, and space saving ergonomic, single footprint design
- Environmentally sensitive features such as energy efficiency and super low ozone emissions
- 4 GB DDR3 (standard)
Hard disk :
- 500 GB, 7200rpm (standard)
For Supplies, Click here.