The 44-inch Canon imagePROGRAF TX-4000 MFP T36 is a new Scan-To-Copy/File/Cloud/Share solution that includes are integrated, multifunction, large-format solutions that include a T36 scanner, all-in-one touch screen computer, TX Stacker, and SmartWorks software. Here’s a 36-inch TX-3000 MFP T36 trailer.
The Canon imagePROGRAF TX MFP T36 systems are multicomponent, multifunctional solutions for architects, engineers, construction, GIS, and other professionals who need to scan, edit, save, share, and print large format documents easily and efficiently.
With increased scan speeds and advanced software capability this solution has everything needed to copy, scan, archive and share maps, drawings, renderings and posters.
- The T36 (36”) scanner incorporates a SingleSensor Technology Assembly, which helps provide consistent and better color accuracy with more detail in the shadows and highlights than a staggered CIS array scanner.
- Scanning speed of up to 13 inches per second monochrome, 6 inches per second color
- Scan documents up to 2.0 mm thick
- Face up / Front load / Rear exit
- Straight paper path
Fast Print Speed
- Prints up to 147 D-sized prints per hour (Plain paper, fast mode)
New Print Head
- PF-06 1.07” 6-channel head with high-frequency ink ejection which enables faster printing
New 5-Color LUCIA TD Pigment Ink
- Better weather resistance than dye ink
- High balance between clear reproduction of lines with dense black and bleed resistance
- New pigment ink enables wide color gamut on IJ plain paper
New TX Stacker
- Roll away stacker for easy scanner access, stacks up to 100 ARCH C/D/E page sizes
- Multi-positional and foldable for when not in use
New Auto Roll Feed
- Auto roll-feeding starts just by placing a roll in holder
- Detects thickness, skew, width, remaining amount, uneven surface
New Unibody Construction
- Robust chassis (reduces vibration and oscillation) improving the accuracy of ink droplet placement
New Security Features
- Encrypted 500 GB Hard Drive
- Secure Disk Erase (Conforms to U.S. Department of Defense standard DoD5220.22-M)
- IPsec Support
For Supplies, Click here.