Key Arizona 6170 XTS features include:
- Seven independent ink channels provide real-world productivity exceeding 1000 ft2/hr
- The 3 extra ink channels in the Arizona 6170 XTS support light Cyan and light Magenta for beautifully smooth print quality at the highest speeds plus White ink for specialty applications
- Dual-zone pneumatic registration pins allow for quick, precise board placement
- Automated Printhead Maintenance System for quick, hands-free maintenance
- Active pixel placement compensation for assured image sharpness, density and uniformity around the entire flatbed
- Multiple user-selectable vacuum zones designed to match most standard-sized graphic arts media without masking
- Batch mode for streamlining multi-layered jobs or facilitating set collation
- Support for Arizona Xpert software for quick and easy creation of complex higher margin jobs
A new, purpose built UV flatbed printer series for higher-volume production
Arizona 6100 series flatbed UV printers are dedicated flatbed systems designed for versatile, higher volume production of high quality large format display graphics printing onto rigid substrates. This entirely new Arizona series flatbed printer platform has been designed for efficient, higher volume, rigid media print production. These new wide format flatbed printer models include features for automated printhead maintenance, repeatable physical media registration, fast media loading/holding, superior image quality and print reliability.
The Arizona 6100 series of flatbed printers consists of two models – the 6160 XTS and 6170 XTS
Exceptional image quality on rigid and flexible media
Arizona 6100 series UV flatbed printers are quite simply a technology disruption. Use them to add new services by printing photo-quality images on virtually any media imaginable. This large format series includes UV curable flatbed printers that deliver exceptional image quality and take display graphics productivity to the next level. Take on work that was never before possible with lesser quality wide format printing systems. Arizona series UV flatbed printers give you endless opportunities to increase your display graphics revenue.
Variety of digital print applications
If a job can be printed digitally, it most likely can be produced on an Arizona series UV flatbed printer. With the ability to print on a wide variety of media and objects just like all the other Arizona series large format printers, the Arizona 6100 flatbed series expands on this by dramatically increasing productivity.
Do it smarter!
The Arizona Xpert software turns complex job setup into a quick, effective process. The self-learning capability within Arizona Xpert can learn your steps to setup multi-layered, complex jobs – even double sided jobs or jobs with transparency. Then, you can save the steps as a recipe and later apply that recipe to any similar jobs.
Highly acclaimed printer series
All Arizona series UV flatbed printers share the same award-winning image quality and robust architecture, offering the Canon values of quality, reliability, productivity and user-friendliness. In all, the Arizona series have won close to 40 industry awards to date from organizations throughout the world. These awards validate the quality and innovation built into every Canon printing system.